In the section "Wicca today in the CIS" (+) you will find a brief history of Wicca and Pagan Witchcraft in Russia and the CIS.
The translation may be partially inaccurate, sorry. We're working on it. Unfortunately, most of our articles are in Russian. I think one of our translators will take it up.
But you may well help the Yandex-translator, it translates better Russian language than Google - https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=en-ru
Stellar Craft - is the conditional name of the mix of the two ways, Stellar Witchcraft and Stellar Hekateane.
The Precepts of the Way of Stellar Witchcraft.
The general exposition of mythology and the way of tradition is expressed in the Manifesto of the Way. Here is a brief reflection of the essence of what a witch should remember in the flow of Stellar Witchcraft.
- The Path of Stellar Witchcraft is a mystery tradition, the Witchcraft of the Upper World Stream, the priesthood of the Mother of Creation. It is part of the shamanic-witchcraft Old Craft of the Wise and Wiccan Witchcraft, originating in the neolithic cults of the Great Mother.
- We honor the Great Goddess and God, many-faced and eternal, represented in the tradition as the Great Mother of the Universe and the Star Dragon. As well as the Star spirits – the Great spirits of the Upper World and various good nature spirits. Each witch can have their own images of Them (except for the demonized ones).
- We practice good witchcraft and the shamanism of the way of the Wise. We strive to be ethical and against cruelty or violence. But they are quite free to defend themselves against someone else's aggression.
- We see our coven, circles, and tradition as a spiritual family and strive for "perfect love and perfect trust." We love, respect and support our sisters and brothers by tradition. And we recognize that they can all be different. We are against deliberate harm to each other. We are against conflicts with brothers and sisters, this is not close to the Star spirits.
- We try to be one with Nature and the universe. We recognize spiritual evolution and strive for the development of the spirit. We respect natural forces and spirits. We recognize that life is sacred. So is love, and so is good magic.
- The main essence of our path is self-development. The self-development of the spirit, mind, and body is almost infinite. It leads to heaven.
- We remember that the essence of the Stellar Stream in our tradition is the energy of the Upper Worlds (Star Spheres) manifested on Earth. We learn to hear it correctly, to act wisely, and to live in harmony.
- We honor the Manifesto of the Way of Stellar Witchcraft.
Victor Aradia, High Priest of the Way.
The Path Manifest.
Summary of the Creed and the Way of Stellar Witchcraft.
1) We believe in the Great Mother of the Universe, the Source of All Things. From which came the Goddess and the God, and all the other Gods, who are the faces of the Great Goddess and God.
2) We are witches. Witchcraft in our understanding is the path of unity with the Universe, harmony and self-development, healing and wisdom.
3) We believe that Witchcraft, otherwise called Wicca or the shamanic-witchcraft Old Craft of the Wise, has its roots in the ancient neolithic cults of the Great Goddess and is directly derived from them.
4) We recognize the existence of a spirit world that is very vast and with which witches can interact or even be spiritually related.
5) We strive to master witchcraft (shamanism) as the natural essence of the soul. Our path of witchcraft is connected to the Upper World (the Star Spheres).
6) We promote the existence of the Old Craft of the Wise by teaching the seekers and the worthy - those who are close to the Craft.
7) We are against attacking the innocent, we honor the witches Creed. Although we have every right to defend ourselves against foreign aggression.
8) We observe harmony and strive for spiritual evolution. We recognize the bisexuality of the soul, magic and energy, the unity of everything. But we never follow black demonized paths or practice evil magic.
9) We do not recognize any authority over us, free witches, except the will of the Great Gods. We recognize the witches of our tradition as our sisters and brothers, and we will never harm our own.
10) We recognize Love as the main path and religion. We strive for compassion, mercy, and peace. We recognize love as sacred in all its manifestations (if it is without violence).
11) We remain true to our own beliefs and avoid things that oppose everything good that is in us, or are harmful to us. We preserve free will and respect it in others.
12) We respect and honor Nature and the Earth, Gods and spirits, we strive for a life in balance with the World. We are against violence and cruelty. We maintain a spiritual and magical balance – Earth and Sky, Starlight and Interstellar darkness.
13) We always follow the Flow and Spirit of the path of Stellar Witchcraft. Our hearts are always open to the Great Mother and Her good path.
In the name of the Mother of the Universe.
Victor Aradia, High Priest of the Way.
Stellar Witchcraft is one of the Wiccan traditions (while maintaining its independence), refers to the pagan shamanic-witchcraft Old Craft. You can read more about the tradition in the projects of the "Spirit of the Goddess".
Stellar Witchcraft. Social ethics of tradition.
1) We recognize that the Path of Spirit and Craft is more important than all and any of our possible social differences and differences. We are brothers and sisters on the path of the Spirit, even though we may all be different. Everything social and human (any ideology, any problems, etc.) is temporary and transitory. We can empathize and strive to help, but our social (and socio-political) beliefs should not divide us and come first when communicating witches traditions with each other.
2) We recognize the freedom of our brothers and sisters in social (and socio-political) beliefs, but they should not be radical, committed with the help of cruelty.
3) We recognize for each other the right of the witch tradition to bind (witchishly) cruel representatives of any social views and ideas. This should not be a hindrance to unity in the tradition (on the Stellar Stream).
4) We recognize Stellar Witchcraft (and Stellar Hekateane, for those close to her) as primarily a mystical tradition of witchcraft and Wiccan shamanism, the Heavenly Way of the Great Craft of the Wise. Any social ideas are neutral to the tradition (except for openly violent and aggressive ones, in any form, which we do not immediately support).
5) Under witchcraft and shamanism, we understand the path of spiritual, magical and personal self-development, in harmony between the worlds of people and spirits, in unity with the Universe. The knowledge and wisdom of the Upper World manifested through us and for us.
6) We recognize a witch (shaman, priest, practitioner) as a neutral term for a person who practices magic and follows a spiritual path. For witches of the way of Stellar Witchcraft, there is a separate terminology in the tradition.
7) We may be souls from different worlds, but in this incarnation we are also children of the Mother Earth, so we love Her. And we support everyone as best we can. But we do not force our other brothers and sisters to support "more" or "less", each manifests himself as best he can.
8) Despite the fact that everyone is on their own level of the path to Heaven, we are all one as wanderers of Eternity, children of the Starry Spheres (the Upper World).
9) All your works (texts, drawings, etc.) as witches or priests of the tradition and relative to the tradition, are offerings to the Star Spirits and the Stream, they remain in the tradition even if you have left it. By analogy with offerings to Spirits in Nature. But the senior priesthood of the tradition reserves the right to partially edit, delete, publish and freely use your materials, in order to more harmoniously integrate them into the tradition. The authorship will be indicated or not indicated, depending on your desire (if you leave the tradition - your decision at the time of release).
10) We are close to our brothers and sisters by tradition, we honor and respect our priests, founders, great witches of the past, and each other. But we are free and do not accept the primacy of other traditions, orders, or organizations of the pagan and magical community. We recognize the freedom of all witches and do not support the idea of any single and centralized institutions of the priesthood in the Craft, as potentially dogmatic and domineering. The loving power of the Goddess and God cannot be despotic and cruel, at its core.
11) We honor the Precepts of the Way and the Manifesto of the Way as reflecting our views and worldview, our Way.
For the benefit of those who know the ways of the Mother of the World. Standing on the Ground, aspires to the Heavens.
The mystery witch tradition (the mystery shamanic way), which can be called a fusion of natural Wiccan witchcraft, celestial (white) shamanism, and priestcraft (theurgy). This is the witchcraft of the Upper World. The two main aspects of spirituality are practicality and self-development. Harmony between the worlds of people and spirits, a Heavenly Craft embodied on Earth.
Stellar Witchcraft is not eclectic, but a full-fledged and original, probably the first (or one of the first) independent tradition of Wicca in the CIS, which went beyond one coven (the «Spirit of the Goddess»). It is based on the Wiccan concept of witchcraft and some myths. According to our tradition, they are considered as parts of the once unified Old shamanic-witchcraft Craft and the cult of the Great Goddess, which has come down to us through the centuries in different forms. Put together by us, in the tradition of Stellar Witchcraft. Its origins and origin, as we believe, are in the Upper Worlds themselves (the Star Spheres, the worlds of the Gods and the Higher Spirits). This is the basic foundation of the myth of our tradition.
But, despite its essence, almost all the texts for the foundation of the theology of the way, the structure and spirit of the tradition are authored and written by the initiated priests of the way and the founder himself (Victor Aradia). The tradition is one of the Wiccan traditions, but it has its own spirit and is completely independent and original.
This mystery tradition, aimed at self-development, unity with the Universe, harmony with Nature and the spiritual world, is focused on the connection of the soul with the Upper World and Heavenly energy. The confluence of Heaven and Earth. Unfolding the wings of the soul. As well as the spiritual closeness of winged souls, mutual respect and support-the unity of close souls.
Just as other natural pagan ways consider magic (witchcraft, shamanism) to be a manifestation of the Spirit, so the Way considers one of the fundamental factors of human self-development: personal, spiritual and magical, as well as harmony with Nature. The tradition is aimed at spiritual evolution and the disclosure of the Gift, the wings of the soul, the desire for self-development, healing and unity with the Universe.
Stellar Witchcraft is the essence of natural witchcraft, which is its next form, which elevates a person to the Stars, Spheres and the Mother of the Universe, giving fusion and unity with the Universe, harmony with the Universe.
The tradition is initiatory, but under certain conditions it also allows for self-consecration. Read more about this in the Theology of the Way topic. The decision to enter the Path must be fully conscious and free, while respecting the Precepts and Inner Credo of the Path of Stellar Witchcraft, and being friendly to the «Spirit of the Goddess».
It has a sister tradition of Stellar Hekateane, which is a fusion of Stellar Witchcraft and Hekateane priesthood.
The founder and High Priest of the tradition is Victor Aradia.
Symbol of Faith tradition of Stellar Witchcraft and paths of the Spirit of the Goddess.
A brief reflection of the mythological essence of the path of the tradition of Stellar Witchcraft.
1. We recognize that there is one Great Mother of the Universe in her essence - the Great Spirit, the World Soul, the Mother of all that exists; she has an infinite number of faces, She manifests herself in our love and we are all Her children and beloved. We recognize and can appeal to any Pantheon and God, but the source of our Path is always the Great Mother. The original God and Goddess originated from the Source of Everything, from the Great Mother of the Universe. We consider It in a metaphysical aspect, outside of any human stereotypes.
2. We recognize that we are witches - its sages, healers, prophets, and priests. We recognize that witchcraft (shamanism) is a good way of knowledge and wisdom, a gift from the Great Gods, and the word "witch" is bisexual (non-gender), because the soul is bisexual (non-gender).
3. We believe that before history began to be recorded, in the past, there was a long period of peace in which the Land was respected and revered, there was social equality and there were no wars. We believe that witches and shamans were priests and priestesses of the Great Goddess. Traces of this culture have been preserved in various places on Earth (for example, Old Europe). This culture was slowly replaced by aggressive patriarchal groups. It is to this ancient culture that all the Old shamanic-witchcraft Craft, including Wicca, goes back.
4. We honor and respect our ancestors and spirits. Stellar Witchcraft is the next form of natural witchcraft, which elevates a person to the Starry Spheres and the Mother of the Universe, giving harmony with the Universe and the unfolding of the wings of the spirit. It comes from the Great spirits of the Upper World, the Stellar spirits-the patrons of all shamanic-witchcraft Craft.
5. We strive to protect our interests and those of our brothers and sisters by mastering witchcraft (shamanism): the art of blessing, protecting, healing, learning, and reconnecting with the wisdom rooted in our soul, the spark of the Great Mother.
6. We are against hitting and attacking the innocent. We do not intentionally harm anyone unless it is to prevent harm to us or others. We know that the Star Spirits are against us deliberately harming our brothers and sisters, and we do not harm our own.
7. We always maintain a spiritual and magical balance. We recognize that every soul strives for spiritual evolution, for the Starry heavens, and for the return to the Great Mother. Therefore, we follow the Path of natural witchcraft and harmony with the World. We don't use Craft to gain power. We do not follow the black ways and do not practice evil magic, because it leads to the de-evolution of the Spirit. We are not trying to discredit the Ancient Way.
8. We always promote the continuation of the Old Craft of the Wise and the Way of the Goddess by teaching those whom we consider worthy and who are interested in this way.
9. We do not recognize any authority over us except that of the Gods. We cooperate with others, but we never serve others, and we always preserve our honor.
10. We try to be compassionate to others and know what is in the hearts and minds of others.
We recognize that Love, true and unconditional, is the only way and religion.
11. We will always be true to our own beliefs and avoid things that oppose everything good that is in us, or are harmful to us. We learn to listen to the Stream of the tradition of Stellar Witchcraft.
12. We show respect for everything that exists in Nature and the universe. We never destroy or damage anything: we live in harmony with Nature, for the ways of Nature are our own ways. We consider acts of Love, including sex, to be sacred.
13. We are always open in our hearts and minds to the Great Mother of the Universe, who created all that is, as well as to our brothers and sisters in the Stellar Craft.
In the name of the Goddess.
Viktor Aradia, F.
The tradition is part of Wiccan witchcraft, but has its own Spirit. For good.
The Stellar Hecatiane is part of the great and multi-faceted ancient cult of Hekate, its heavenly and luminous face. It can also be considered a part, a sister branch, of the tradition of Stellar Witchcraft (Wiccan witchcraft, shamanism, and the priesthood of the Upper World Stream).
We can say that the heavenly (cosmic) or "Wiccan" view of Hekate - the Mother of the World, the World Soul. Wicca is seen here as an old natural witchcraft. Just as we are familiar with the view of Sorita D'Este from the «Covenant of Hekate». The Wiccan view, here, is not meant as "Crone", but as "The Great Mother". The light of Her torches, the Holy Flame of Heaven. The blessing of the Great Mother.
Our tradition is considered heavenly because, according to our views, the Upper World and its physical manifestation, the Starry spheres (the Cosmos, in fact), unite all the worlds. And also, we believe that initially the soul strives for the Source, the Heavens. And not because we deny the earthly and subterranean manifestations of the Goddess. We consider and respect all aspects of the Great Mother, and are quite familiar with Her various images. And we maintain a balance between Earth and Sky, Starlight and Interstellar darkness. But in the spirit of our tradition, we do not accept that which brings to the cult the cruelty and demonization of pagan witchcraft and priesthood (theurgy). The goddess is all-encompassing and omnipotent, many-faced and one, light and dark, heavenly and chthonic, gentle and severe, there are many versions of Her origin - She comes out to everyone in her own way (and it depends only on the person and consciousness of the person). We believe that the Divine Darkness (along with the Divine Light) and the human blackness of thoughts are different things that should not be confused. We do not impose our vision on anyone, but we are not obliged to accept someone else's into our own. Everyone comes out to the spirit of the Goddess in such a way as his consciousness, life experience and perception of the world.
Each witch of the tradition can refer to different aspects of the Goddess, but excluding the demonized ones (since we do not see them as necessary for the development of the spirit, plus for the most part they are human distortions, not Divine), maintaining the general view of "The World Soul is the Great Mother", preserving the Wiccan ethics, respecting the views of their spiritual brothers — sisters, and honoring the precepts of the tradition itself. This issue is discussed in more detail already within the tradition between practitioners, with the priesthood, or in part, can be found in our articles.
The mystical witchcraft path is built on the basis of the theology of Stellar Witchcraft (but somewhat different in the Flow and having a focus specifically on Hekate) and Hekateane. On those faces of It that can be conditionally called "cosmic" - the World Soul and the Great Mother. The light of Her great heavenly flame, the blessing of the Great Mother.
A brief Manifesto of the path of the Stellar Hekateane.
Those who know the ways of the World Soul.
1) We believe in Hecate as the World Soul, we see Her as the Mother of All Things, many-faced, boundless and incomprehensible.
2) We turn to the merciful and loving faces of Hecate in Her stream of the Upper World. We believe that there is already too much suffering in the world to bring it even more by doing something destructive.
3) We do not deny the non-dark, non-light side of Hecate, we are in balance. Starlight and Interstellar darkness.
4) We are the witches, priests and priestesses of Hecate, the guides of the light of Her torches to the World.
5) We honor the Ancient shamanic-witchcraft Craft and respect the Credo of witches. We are mystics, not dogmatists.
6) We recognize the extra-gendered nature of the soul, magic and energy, the unity of all things — like the unity and self-sufficiency of Hecate herself. Infinite is the incomprehensible diversity of Hecate, beyond any boundaries of human stereotypes.
7) We are against violence and destructive magic, we believe that the main postulate of the Mother is Love. But we are quite free to defend ourselves against outher aggression.
8) We do not recognize any authority over us, except the will of Mother Hecate. We recognize the witches of our tradition as our sisters and brothers. We know that the Mother is against us deliberately harming each other and we do not harm our own. But in times of need, we can defend ourselves or provide support.
9) We remain true to our beliefs and avoid things that oppose everything good that is in us, or are harmful to us. We preserve free will and respect it in others.
10) We respect and honor Nature and the Earth, Gods and spirits, we strive for a life in balance with the World.
11) We strive for spiritual evolution, self-development and unity with Mother Hecate, we try to bring the light of Her Craft to the World, enlightenment and healing. We turn to all the faces of Hecate, except the demonized ones - since these are not Divine, but human distortions.
12) We recognize ourselves as witches of Star Witchcraft, for these two paths are one, although they are partially different.
13) We always follow the Flow and Spirit of the Star Craft Path, we are loyal to it. Our heart is always open to the Great Mother, Her good path.
Victor Aradia, High Priest and founder of Stellar Craft.
And may the light of Her torches be with us. Blessed be you, brothers and sisters on your Mother's side.
Unfortunately, these articles are already partially outdated and will be updated. Although they can still help you get a general idea.
The Old Religion. The Craft of the Wise.
Spiritual path of self-knowledge and self-development. Wicca is the survived ancient tradition and the way of natural witchcraft, mergence with the World, self-acknowledgement and the Universe, unity with the Great Mother and spiritual evolution. Wicca is life in harmony with the Universe. It is life in union with Mother Nature. It's a dance with the Stars. Wicca is a fusion with the Divine. It's the whisper of Universe Mother. It is the spark of a Great spirit in every Soul. Wicca is a unity with Mother Nature, it is a whisper of the forest, a whisper of fields and meadows, it is a rustle of the Silver Wind blowing among the Stars. It is a bright mourning kiss of the rising Sun and a gentle evening kiss of the Moon. It's twinkling with the Stars. It's when every walk in woods becomes a ritual. A witch's dance in time. A harmony with the Universe, a breath with its rhythms, singing with its voice. Healing of the World. This is a great inspiration, delight and thrill of the Soul. It is a unity with the Spirits and a knowledge coming directly from Them. It's a knowledge of Great Spirits, Spirits of Nature and Stars, which They always directly give to witches. Every good witch wishing in the heart to embark on the path of the Ancient Craft of the Wise is already dedicated - to the Gods and Spirits. It does not require any more dedications and permissions because all the Nature is our Temple. It's the love of the Ancient Gods. This is the Great Way, the Ancient Way, the Way of the Great Spirit – of striving for the Spirit, unity with the Spirit. Wicca is an ancient and natural spiritual path of witchcraft. It's a shamanism of witches. It's the voice of Celestial Sky. It's a Gift from the Mother Universe. Victor Aradia, High Priest of “The Spirit of the Goddess” and Star Witchcraft.
A brief cosmology. Hierarchy of creation. Stellar Witchcraft.
The universe is infinite. It is the very embodiment of the Great Mother, the Mother of the Universe. The Great Goddess and the Horned God of Nature are the Source of all. All other Goddesses and Gods are the essence of the Faces and the original Embodiment of the Great Goddess and the Horned God. The Great Spirits of the Upper worlds are below? And after Them - the Star Spirits of the great witches, ancestors, etc "infidels". Even the human plan (including the astral and mental plans) of existence is lower. There are people, all natural and planetary spirits, Faery and inhabitants of other adjacent worlds. They are all equal to each other and a single before the Mother of the Universe, they may be "simple"spirits of the subject or the human spirit, but they all are Her children. And they all are one with each other and the whole Universe.
Even the spirits (not necessarily evil, by the way) the Lower world are the lowest, the spirits of people with karma full of negative , of inferior essence, and so This plan is also quite extensive. Conditionally (conditionally!) this can be called " the underside of the world."
Egregors and all like them are on the human, planetary plane of existence.
The Elements originate in the Upper spheres, in the Source, and descend to the lower planes, gradually dividing into four basic Elements (Earth, Water, Air, Fire) and, in fact, forming a physical plane of existence.
Upper world unites all the worlds . It is a top face of the Universe. It includes the land of Eternal Summer. But each world has its own Lower world.
An article from the cosmology section of Stellar Witchcraft.
Witchcraft and shamanism are two parts of a whole. It's basically the same thing. Perhaps, they are only from different angles. The Great Craft's task is the development of the spirit and the Gift of people, as well as healing and harmonization of the world, Mother Earth, and unity with the Universe. The emanating from one Source, the prehistoric cults of the great Goddess.
We understand Wicca as an ancient spiritual path of natural witchcraft and shamanism coming directly from the Spirits of Nature and heavenly Spirits, from the great Mother of the Universe. It's a harmony between the world of people and the world of spirits. Our understanding of Wicca is expressed in the tradition of Stellar Witchcraft.
General ritualistic the Way of the Star of Witchcraft.
Stellar Witchcraft can be called the unity of natural witchcraft and heavenly shamanism. Therefore, rituals are appropriate. There is no clear ceremonial system of rituals on this Way. There is only freedom of spirit and creativity, intuition, insights. Rituals can be based on a personal energy of witches, on an attracted energy of Deities or spirits, on a Stellar flow. The only rule is consistent with the General wiccan Credo:"Do what you want, if you harm none." This means that you can do any rites if they are not directed against other people, to a detriment of them and as well as not to the detriment of yoursef.
It is worth mentioning that you can defend yourself, the main thing that it really was protection. It can be binding and defensive spells, the spell of retribution (via the Gods), the protection of the spirits, etc. But never "black" destructive magic, demonic magic or necromage.
Try also avoid work with egregors (and their derivatives in the form of rituals and symbols) of closed hierarchical structures or those, in which there are too much "black" magic (or akin to such) because the payment can be too great (it will be there necessarily, and sometimes it is your freedom).
Witches of the Way of the Stellar Witchcraft can use any obselecense rituals or any other rituals are natural ways that are harmonious with Heavenly energy in our Flow and do not carry a "black" low vibrations of negative energy.
I also suggest for beginners, if you found some strange, unknown rituals or symbols, not to use them, it can be dangerous.And never do any practices rashly, be cautious. Take into account your personal characteristics (fears, complexes, personal energy resource, various traumatic past experiences in magic, etc.), be careful.
For those ones who are interested in practices written specifically by witches and priests of Stellar Witchcraft I strongly advise to read the basics of theology of the Way. It is necessary for understanding the essence of the Stellar flow on which most of these practices were written. Especially examine articles related to cosmogony tradition, the Pantheon, the precepts Flow and manifest of the Way.
Stellar Witchcraft. The myth of the Creation and Earth.
Her reflection was the face of the infinitely beautiful Mother in the Primeval Depths. When She looked up and knew Herself, She was filled with desire and love which set in motion the flows of primordial energy. Driven by an inspired creation, the Goddess floated where the sky was born under Her feet.
She drew the esters of Depth and created from them worlds, celestial spheres, planets and stars. Thus the Earth was born in the sacred Dance of Life.
Filled with blessing, shining Goddess gave to the Earth the firmament gradually easing unbridled primal energy with Her moist breath. So there was a tangible, physical substance that became a vessel of Her power. The water of Life, which encircles the firmament, is divided into its constituent elements: fire, air and water, which are the fruit of the Divine Mother on a par with the Earth. The same part of the Earth that preserved the original essence of the ether became the heavens – the spiritual shell of the planet.
The voice of Her love poured out brilliant light spirits rushing to the awakening worlds. Those who came down to Earth took on a material form and became the first living beings to hear Her voice in our world. Having endowed earthly life with the presence of Her spirit, the Goddess rose again to the star spheres blessing the fruits of Her infinite feeling.
"It all began in love; all longs to return to it."Starhawk, “The Spiral Dance”.
Centuries later, we again rush to Her on the wings of our own Soul. The soul that knows all that is in the infinite Dance of Life. The soul that remembers the true love that gave birth to the world that became our home. Open yourself to this beautiful feeling.
An article from the cosmology section of Stellar Witchcraft.
Reminder for a witch of the Stellar Witchcraft.
- Clean, train and strengthen the mind. As more stronger your mind, as more more powerful energy you can control and as more stronger your protection.
- Meditate. Meditation is the basis of everything. From simple (harmonization) up to merging with the Goddess, travellings to the Upper worlds, fulling of energy and much more.
- Go to Nature. Communication with Nature can give a lot.
- Celebrate Sabbaths (the cycles of the Earth and the Sun) and Esbats (the cycles of the moon). These days forces fill you with energy, connect you with global energy flows.
- Remember that all of the necessary knowledge and skills you already have in your soul. Open them up.
- Remember that the soul is the essence of the spark of the Great Spirit (Great Mother), a winged divinity. Meditation on this can give a lot.
- Be very careful with initiations, introductions and connections anywhere: in different people's energy structures, egregors, etc., especially with a hierarchical pyramidal system (sometimes you need to look closely to see it), even if it looks "interesting and close". Remember that you can easily not tell. And going (energetically) from these structures, organizations, movements and egregores is never that simple. Carefully learn about the possible way out of such organizations, orders and ways. Whether it will be "forward feet". Do not devote yourself to closed orders or traditions just to "try": sometimes the entrance fee is too high (and often, unspoken), and sometimes – quite a your freedom, strength, energy or something else. Listen to your heart.
- Remember about sacred freedom of the will. Both yours and the other's. Don't be slaves or servants, keep your honor.
- Remember that good and good deeds improve your karma. Evil and negative aggravate. Strive for good deeds. Do not harm intentionally, for personal selfish purposes. Do not engage in black magic, necromancy, demonic magic, etc. – this is the way to the degradation of the spirit (loss of awareness) and negative karma.
- Learn the Craft of the Wise (Shamanic-Witch Craft) and develop the Gift. This can help you in many ways. The Gift is the hands of the soul.
- Don't forget about the purifications and preventive strengthening of protection (after cleansing should always be followed by the protection). It's always useful.
- Respect and always thank your spirit helpers and guardians. This improves communication with them.
- Do not be afraid to be yourself, don't follow "authorities" and "dogmas". Witchcraft is a creative way. Just be careful.
- Remember: a witch is a bisexual being, she(he) is higher of gender socio-political concepts of public masses. The witch is able to call to life and control any energies of the being, "male" or "female", to change and transform them by the will. It does not depend on restrictions.
- Try to do what you would like to be done with you. Remember the Law of Threefold Return. It's the law of the Universe, the law of all the magic.
- Don't let yourself be offended. The right to self-defense is sacred. But try not to succumb to anger, revenge and hatred. Better ask the Gods for help in protection
- Strive to Heaven, if you go the ways of good and blessed Craft, your soul is winged...
- Remember that the very first spiritual path is a natural good shaman-witch ways of the Ancient Craft. The natural witchcraft, heavenly shamanism. These are the ways of the Great Spirit. Over the centuries and centuries the Craft has been largely distorted, follow the path of the spirit, the Path of the Source.
- Honor the Ancient Gods, the good spirits and the great Mother of the Universe.
- Respect your brothers and sisters along the Way, by Tradition and Flow, respect those who opened the Flow.
The Pantheon of the Path.
This is not a dogma but a brief guide about the Forces which can help the Witch of the Stellar Witchcraft Path.
First of all, it is, of course, the Great Mother of the Universe. The Star Mother. It is the essence of the entire Universe, the One that gave birth to all things. She is a Great Spirit. Protomateria is the beginning of the whole Metaverse. How you see Her depends only on your vision and worldview. She is everything and everywhere, in everything including yourself. She is the Source of our Tradition, our Flow.
Next, The Star Dragon, the Guardian of the Worlds. He is the Great Guardian, Guardian and Protector of all the Worlds born and created by the Mother of the Universe. He can be as one of the faces of the Horned God. But in general, He is somewhat "separately" because the Horned God, for the most part, is associated with this World, with the Earth. And Star Dragon - with all Worlds, He is between them. We can say that He is "more heavenly" the essence of God, the Husband of the Great Mother, born by Her. He and Star Mother are more heavenly faces of the Goddess and God. And the Triple Goddess and the Horned God are more earthly. Although everyone has a freedom of vision and interpretation.
Slightly "below" are the God and Goddess as the faces of the Great Spirit. In fact They interact with people. They are the Great Triple Goddess and the Horned God. All the Gods are Their faces and incarnations, anyway (except for some created by people "egregorial of the Gods", which include all sorts of "black Gods"*). They can also be anything: they have no restrictions. The Goddess of the Moon or the Goddess of the Sun. The Earth God of Nature and the Heavenly Mother Goddess or Mother Earth and Father Sky. They're always with us. They help and instruct, protect us. You can always refer to Them.
In addition to the Goddess and God we are helped to direct the Flow and interact with шt, as well as to live and develop in it, the Heaven Spirits. The Star Witches. They are the Great Spirits of the Upper Worlds, the Patrons of the Craft. Just an Ancient Shamanic-Witch Craft in many Worlds apart. They are very wise and powerful. They can guide you along the path, in a blessed and harmonious way, if you listen to their advices. One of the challenges for a witch of the Way working with the Flow is to learn to hear the Star Spirits and to communicate with them. The task of the Priest the Way to help a new one on the Way to learn how to do it, and do it properly (without catching extraneous entities).
The Star Spirits are mostly benevolent, but it is worth remembering that while you are new to the Way (and in the matter of mediumism and priesthood), spirits of other worlds can come to you accidentally or specifically. The universe is infinite, and different spirits in different worlds (including the High) just do not count. You should be careful! Star Spirits can respond to our calls, help and teach, inspire and protect may be more often than Gods. It is necessary to establish contact with them, strengthen communication. Priests can carry and embody Them in various ceremonies if it is necessary. They are in fact direct mentors and "creators " of the Tradition. Since the spirit of the craft began to fade in the world, and the Craft itself – to distort, there was a need to bring it back to the World. So, in fact, and there was a Stellar Witchcraft through the Founder's Way and the main conductor here in this World (the Founder of the Path is Victor Aradia). It is not a new invention, it is as old as the World, for the Old Heaven Spirits that conduct it. It is the Spirit of the Great Craft that comes from the prehistoric shamanic cults of the great Mother, the cults of the first people. Let its outer essence change over time, but the Spirit is still the same heavenly Spirit. Also, the Tradition of Stellar Witchcraft is not unique in its essence, there are many other similar (at least externally) "Star" Traditions.
This is due to the fact that there are many different people, winged souls, that were the inhabitants of the Upper worlds in their past lifes. They come here for various reasons, and some of them may be the founders of various Heaven Traditions and practices. They can contribute to the revival of the spirit of the craft. The differences are explained by the fact that each person, conducting the Flow in one way or another, brings something of his own to it. Everyone remembers something different, and something does not remember: all have different life experiences and worldview. Circles around them gather on the principle that people are closer to a certain type of Flow or worldview, the proximity of the spirit (these people could know each other in past lives and other worlds). Although on this subject there are certainly those who can use other people's works in their order (it is better to avoid such people). But a wise and experienced Priest of the Way will try to keep the Flow as pure as possible, to teach people in it to directly address The heavenly Spirits.
Also a Witch of the Way can refer to the earth spirits or elemental spirits of Mother Earth and related worlds (if they are supportive). But there should be even more careful, different spirits can make contact with you with my order. Mother Earth Herself, the Spirit of the Earth (Gaia), can also support you because we are all embodied in this World, and therefore Her children.
In general, the Witch of the Path can refer to any of the faces of nature Gods and Spirits, but specifically black and destructive (harmful, inferior things*). But they must be in harmony with the Pantheon of Star Witchcraft and Celestial Spirits. It's a heavenly high-energy Stream, remember that.
Part of the article is based on old wiccan myths, the spirit of the Ancient Religion. Because the Tradition of Star Witchcraft, in fact, is a direct heir and successor to the craft of the Wise, the path of natural witchcraft, going continuously from the ancient shamanistic cults of the great Mother.
* - By that I mean not dark, the night aspect of the Gods, but the black, destructive, malicious and negative astral entities-parasites, like devils, demons, etc.
An article from the cosmology section of Stellar Witchcraft.
Covenants of the Witchcraft.
The Witchcraft (Ancient Craft) is old. It has many different currents. There are no absolute dogmas in it. But you can highlight what can be called the Precepts of Witchcraft.
1) Don't harm someone. We are brothers and sisters to each other in the witchcraft of the Wise. We are all children of one Great Mother, despite the different directions and ways of craft. You may not agree(to) in something with your brother(sister), but this is your brother(sister), don't go against him(her). Otherwise, you can bring Craft and very(very) itself.
2) Strive for self-development. This is the path of self-development of spirit, mind and body is endless. It leads to Heaven. They can harm both you and others avoid it only harmful currents.
3) Love is sacred. All Love is Holy if it is done without violence. Violence is unacceptable, every soul is a spark of the Divine spirit. Although self-defense is also a sacred right.
4) Respect Nature and the spirit world. Living in the rhythms of harmony with the spirits and nature, you can draw your strength from the Universe itself.
5) Remember, the basis of all magic in first place - spirituality. The basis of spirituality is peacefulness.
The inner Covenant of the Way.
«The Spirit of the Goddess» is not just a coven, but a whole clan. Especially in the form of a Stellar tradition of Witchcraft. This is the main credo of the Way.
- We follow the path of self-development, spiritual craft.
- We are free, but we are true to each other. The Stellar Witchcraft is a family, all are brothers and sisters, kindred spirits.
"We are free, but we are true to our Path, the Flow of Star Witchcraft, its covenant.
- We will never turn against their (their-hunts and priests, brothers and sisters), never consciously harm them or Flow of path.
That is our oath. In the name of Star Mother.
In perfect love and perfect faith.
Victor Aradia, Founder and High priest of the Way.
Star spirits. The stellar and the earth witch.
Stellar witches (Star spirits) are the Great spirits of the Upper world. Spirits-ancestors and patrons of all the craft (Ancient shamanic-witch craft) in all worlds. They can have many faces and forms. There are different archangels in Western Magic-Theurgy and New-Age, in Siberian-Mongolian shamanism there are tengias and khans. In pagan witchcraft there are different powerful celestial spirits, ascended heroes, rarely high faery, demigods and gods. Sometimes (very rarely) terrestrial the witches can be their incarnations, either one of their faces. These witches are, by their nature, the great priests and priestesses. Their fate is to be in the world any of the Ways of the craft. Their souls are winged. Such witches will be incarnations of the Dharma. Sometimes it can even be seen astrologically or something else (if you look clean and precise). And of course they can be incarnated as great teachers and prophets, the founders of the ways.
The essence of such spirits is multifaceted, they can be called coming before the Great Gods themselves and the Great Spirit (the One Mother of the Universe). They are overseers of the worlds, they are guardians of magic, they are assistants on the ways. I hould say that they are not necessarily in the Upper world, they can fulfill their mission in any of the worlds. Although not all the spirits belong to him, there are countless types and other spirits - spirits of natural, medium, lower, adjacent, or other subtle worlds.
The Star spirits will support not any magic. For thousands of years in the world there were many destructive forces, such as black- and necromagic, power-loving Mago-political orders, a variety of demonology, most of which is based on human fabrications and works within the egregors (ie, not natural, artificial). To support the destructive trends that excluded the originally natural shamanic-Vedic Craft (from which all kinds of magic and Theurgy went) and the peaceful essence of the spirit of the Divine from their way, the Great spirits will not, but will not do anything fully with it, observing the unshakable Covenant of free will (until the Earth itself comes the time of purification). But if you follow the path of natural and heaven witchcraft, if the wind of star infinity blows in your soul, if you are a witch of Stellar craft, you can appeal to them. Great spirits can be your guides, protectors and helpers. Turn to them with respect and reverence, they are merciful and loving, but not for nothing in the ancient shaman epic "Geseriada" described the destructive war between the spirits of the Upper world brought many troubles to the Earth, not for nothing the archangels have swords, and legendary heroes, gods and demigods were quite capable of destruction and rage.
Star spirits are a fusion of the principles of primordial divine Light and Darkness, manifestations of the most stellar infinity. The first children of the Mother of the Universe and those whose souls in their spiritual development have reached this level. In the tradition of Stellar Hecatiane (nursing to the Flow) there are also spirits mostly of Hecate, the World Soul, and manifestations of countless faces Her. Some of them may be related to people, others may not. They can incarnate in humans (quite rarely), fairies or others. They are not the very Source of the great craft but they are those who are at the Source (we can say - the great universal cauldron) and weave from it a canvas of multidimensional reality. Though of course don't confuse them with the earth spirits or the spirits of the subtle worlds of the faery which can also be very powerful. And do not confuse them with the Great Gods, the mother Goddess and the Horned God, the Mother of the Universe and the Star Dragon.
Follow the path of Star craft and blessed be.
Victor Aradia, high priest of the Way.
An article from the cosmology section of Stellar Witchcraft.
The Great Mother of the Universe.
Great Mother of Creation,
Boundless as the starry skies,
Wrap Thy cloak around me,
Bless my Spirit, on my path.
Queen of all, Goddess and Mother,
Stay with me through all my life,
Through all my incarnations,
Within me and in all things around me.
Let Thy Darkness hide me from all Evil,
Let Thy Light illuminate my Path,
Let Thy Love fill me,
And let Love be the Essence of my life.
Teach me to see clearly, how Thou seest everything,
Strengthen my heart and give me courage to live,
Let me know Thy Infinite Eternity,
And let me unite as one with Thee.
Save me from sorrows and misfortunes,
Heal me with Thy kiss,
Let me spread my wings,
To embrace Thee in their vastness.
Clothe my body in Thy power,
Fill my soul with Thy Love,
And my mind with thy Wisdom,
That I may ever praise Thee.
For Thou art the Soul of the World,
United with all souls,
And thou art the Great Spirit,
United with all spirits.
Great Mother of Creation,
Star Mother of everything,
The infinite essence of Eternity,
Glory to Thee and Love, Glory to Thee and Love.
Thy names and images are boundless,
As boundless as Thy Love,
And as Thy eternal protection and guardianship,
Glory to Thee, glory to Thee, glory to Thee.
In the name of the Mother Universe.
Author - Viktor Aradia, tradition of Stellar Witchcraft.
Translated by Julia and Misha.